Saturday, July 01, 2006

Debt Angels

I need a "get out of debt free" card. I can't believe the setbacks we have had financially . I'm not one of those people who max out credit cards on frivolous things. I am even a pretty good book keeper and accountant. I know there are many others in the same boat. There has got to be a network of caring people who donate what they can to a general fund for those in need to access. Once I got on my feet I would most definately contribute a large sum back into the fund. If anyone out there knows of a system like this, let me know. This working 40 + hours a week is not cutting it. I work very hard and I have only ever taken a day off for two funerals and an occasional clean house day. Where are we getting? The economy is getting worse. Cost of living is going up and the pay rates are still the same. We don't have debt collectors calling us yet but who knows how long we can keepp our heads above water. I'd say we're are about chest deep in debt. As soon as we get it down a decent amount, something else hapens. I need a solution.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhm, yeah, I think what are looking for has a name: WELFARE!

Greaneyedgemini said...

Funny.

Anonymous said...

Seriously though, it's rough country up here. We are improperly represented, it's a whole different way of life here and city rules do not apply but somehow we get them applied to us anyway. The pay is low annd the cost of living is not as cheap as it once was. If you're from the North Country though you've got a fighting spirit, don't give up.

Anonymous said...

I'm retired-college educated-hard worker that loves the simple life. Just the bsics eat up my income - health insurance the WORST!!( Half my pension!) It scares me that I will have to sell my beautiful home in order to survive but where can I go and have what I have now? Our country is becoming lazy and greedy. Our forefathers would be ashamed of us.